Thursday, January 31, 2013

This is my mess...

I promised pictures.  For various reasons, I used my very pricey point and click EOS camera and took these less than wonderful pictures.  I guess I will need to get a lesson from my photog friends on how to use my camera!

In the mean time, let me introduce you to my stash...
This is the pile of "recent" recipes I have decided I will make... some day.

 This is my grandmothers cabinet. When she lived in San Antonio, it sat in the hallway with a family Bible on it.  Now, it's a home for all recipes, books and binders.
The bottom shelf of my bookcase.  Southern Living writes me thank you notes every year for my undying support.  See that yellow binding on the left.  THAT's an old book. 

This is a close up of all the papers and tear outs I have nicely shoved in between some of my binders.  Which are also full. See I am organized. 

So as you can see, in the grand scheme of things, you can see how I might be stumped on what to make for dinner. It's kind of like when you stand in the middle of your closet packed with clothes and say, I have nothing to wear.  I'm there. 

1 comment:

  1. Pinterest is my new method of organizing recipes! And my blog :) Loveeee the honest recipe hoarding :)

    ReplyDelete